Status
Not open for further replies.

Lottoplus

Firstly I've gone back to the default skin until the new design is finished (if that matters) for this forum but I'm constanly getting this message.

Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Im sure somethings are private but the webmaster disscussion forum? and plenty more. Last night I had to leave the forum beucause I repeatly kept getting this message.

And second the Rss feeds don't seem to be working/updating. It's just the same messages when I set up the feed and alway is when I set up a new feed. I'm using firefox 3.0.1 and other feeds to be working fine.

Everything else is "Rosey":)

Cormac

I have received that invalid forum message twice in the last week but a refresh sorted it out.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen the URL issue once or twice. I'm not 100% sure what is causing it, but I might see if the guys in VBSEO know anything about it, as I suspect it's either their code or the template that's causing it

Cormac

Might be related (or not) but twice I have seen a button 'vote now' or something like that when I was in the text editor replying to a thread. I clicked on vote now and it submitted the post.

It must be a text mismatch for the proper 'submit' text but that vote text (I presume) is something to do with the recent extension for thread of the month.

Might be related to the invalid threads.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm
I won't have time to look into this properly until the middle of next week, but I'll add it to my ever growing todo list

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The RSS thing for your blog posts has been fixed.

I also fixed the logo for those of you using the "default" template set

Sorry it took so long - the dayjob keeps me busy at times :)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmmm
That weird invalid forum error has cropped up again a couple of times.

I'll have to look into this further

On a sidenote ... The site might be a little slow at the moment .. I've got to move a busy site off this server at some point in the next few days - once it's moved it should be more responsive

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
On a sidenote ... The site might be a little slow at the moment .. I've got to move a busy site off this server at some point in the next few days - once it's moved it should be more responsive

Sure sure .. you've got a "busy" site ... of course I believe you :p

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Sure sure .. you've got a "busy" site ... of course I believe you :p

A VERY busy site is on the same server as this one. We've been planning to move it for months, but we've been a bit too busy with other things to get round to it

nevf

A VERY busy site is on the same server as this one. We've been planning to move it for months, but we've been a bit too busy with other things to get round to it
Oh yah, thats the yahoo.com site, isn't it? *Wink*

I am still getting the invalid threaddy message! Oh poops. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.