Status
Not open for further replies.

pfurey101

I find saying stuff like 'I'm a fraud expert, and 'when I worked for Google' gets fun responses

Good one! I like to mess with the heads of the lads from Bangalore. Then give out and hang up.

This is what happens when you've been following West Ham for 40 years :(

We had this Irish SEO company (so I need to be careful here), "liberate" a client in the promise of some top class ranking in an extremely competitive market, said SEO company were given the FTP details but unhappy with that got hold of the cpanel details and shut us out. Not a big deal until the client came back a year later tail between legs having never seem themselves feature on page 1 in any of that time, but managed to pay a whopping 4k a month for the potential privilege. *snigger*

I like to mess with the heads of the lads from Bangalore.(
Well then to truly mess you need the link from heaven - see how many you can get out before they hang up on you...
Bengali Swear Words

pfurey101

Brilliant - I shall use them :)

Also when they ring up and say my PC is broken and I should change my phone operator and tell me how to make my hair grow..............................

smithbell81

It is very necessary to choose a best company if you want to get rank for your site on Google. A good company will take all the pains from you and will work hard to improve the site's results. It ‘s very necessary to check on the feedback or online response of the SEO company before hiring.

seo services company

Status
Not open for further replies.