Adsense Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

Just found this : netklix (dot) com and looks interesting as an alternative to adsense.
Big surprise came when I found the Rep. of Ireland sign up page - netklix (dot) ie - ( and they even give you a € 20.00 "sign-up bonus "(?!) )

Is anybody heard or working with them?

P.S. OPS...I've just noticed that they're in the " soft launch period " so they're new out there...

paul

Ninja
Between now and Tuesday 8th July 2008, is our soft launch period. As a Publisher you will be able to create your AdSpaces ready for the full launch on July, 8th. During the soft launch period you will not be able to add any AdSpace code to your site. Ad Serving and reporting will begin 08-Jul-08.
I've sign up with them to see how it goes.

The payment threshold is €60.

raul

They used to be in the affiliate marketing few years back but it looks they've changed.
I' ve just checked the netklix domain availability and it looks they bought them all ( even Singapore ?! ) so they might be serious about this.

The payment threshold is €60.

That's not big...

paul

Ninja
nope it's not too difficult. And they are giving new accounts €20 to get started. I might be worth checking back in 3 weeks.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I signed up as well.

Of course the low payout is nice, but unless they get advertisers on board it won't be that important :)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like they're activating accounts ... I got an email about it a while ago..

paul

Ninja
So far I am not impressed with the quality of the ads appearing. I selected skiing / winter sports related ads, and this was the best they could give me. I'm guessing they don't have a great inventory right now.

2000 ad impressions later and not 1 cent richer.

paul

Ninja
NetKlix dropped : 4k ad impressions, 28c in my pocket, no thanks ! The ad inventory is not the best (for the niche I tried anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.