Adsense Earnings Weirdness

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Just looking over reports and spotted something really odd

According to one of the reports Adsense for feeds on one account had earnings of X, but zero clicks??

Sun

Oh, that’s odd… you hardly have a lot of page impressions? But I didn’t think revenue came in that way or maybe the ‘clicks’ have yet to show onto the report. I’ve notice once or twice where I got revenue but the ‘click’ didn’t come in until later that day…

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, that’s odd… you hardly have a lot of page impressions?

It's only happening with the feedburner stuff and I won't say how many impressions there were :) Couple of thousand odd ..

But I didn’t think revenue came in that way or maybe the ‘clicks’ have yet to show onto the report. I’ve notice once or twice where I got revenue but the ‘click’ didn’t come in until later that day…
It's last month's report, so they should all be there

stephen186

Just looking over reports and spotted something really odd

According to one of the reports Adsense for feeds on one account had earnings of X, but zero clicks??

They must be the pay per impression ads.....otherwise google is not going to give a single penny to anyone..

robert45

Right now i don't like google adsense as my blog is totally SEO friendly and all content is gonna be good. Per day many visitors visited my site but google is not accepting my blog for adsense ads.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.