Status
Not open for further replies.

kristofluyten

Hello there,

for my new project I am looking for people who want to write a small article about their town or city.

it doesn't matter if it is a big city or a small town.

In the text you can include links to your site or affiliate links.

I just added the Irish category also so you are more than welcome!

Ireland

If you want to become a partner you can become 'responsible' for the Ireland part.
Of course this costs you nothing, only time. All income that can be generated via the Ireland section is of course for you.

Do not hesitate to send me a pm for more info.

peteropend

article marketing

Article marketing is a win opportunity. You win by increasing your exposure with a free marketing tool and your customers win because they benefit from your knowledge. Article marketing is a great way to promote a product, service, website or blog. The name says it all: article marketing means marketing yourself with articles and it’s easy to do if you know how. Here’s how to create a good article marketing article. The articles you submit and publish help people solve their problems, learn more, and find the answers to their questions. It doesn’t matter what type of business you own, you have knowledge people are looking for. Advertising and marketing rule of thumb says it takes 3 to 7 exposures for brand recognition. Article marketing will give you new customers. Whether your business is brand spanking new or you’ve been in business for decades, you will gain new customers from article marketing.
read more here
http://article-marketing.mix-marketing.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.