Blog Awards Voting Opens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

1: I was actually going to boycott this award for a number of reason with one being that my Irish splogs were not even listed. J/K.

2: Each of you will be glad to hear that if I spotted your blog then I voted for it, only because I like it.

3: would have voted Tom if their had been a dislike blog category but there wasn't so he didn't get my vote.

4: Words with Stephen in h365 needs to be had for not sponsoring me but looking at my DNS setting would probably get me into even more trouble.

5: Thanks for putting my blog name forward lads, bunch of gob****es. :eek:

*edit*
ohh you have a bad language plugin installed, nice.

grandad

Waddya think I've been doing all day [apart from tarting Grandad's site up with links and pages]?

I just wrote a nice script that submits votes for the sites of my choice from random names, e-mails and IP addresses. So far it has run about 5 million cycles, so Grandad should be happy, if I can find him....

RedCardinal

Waddya think I've been doing all day [apart from tarting Grandad's site up with links and pages]?
Noticed that and, you're certainly not holding back. And why not :)
I just wrote a nice script that submits votes for the sites of my choice from random names, e-mails and IP addresses. So far it has run about 5 million cycles, so Grandad should be happy, if I can find him....
I have to admit that the thought went through my mind, just for a second. You have to figure out how he's generating the UIDs first though.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I presume there's some checking on the backend .. I haven't had the energy to test it - voting once was enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.