Blogs and Blodding???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooja

Hi all

I've heard much about blogs and blogging but still very confused about which is one is more beneficial to create a blog - word press or blog spots??

Please try to solve out ma confusion and bring me out with clear appearance of both the things...

aarondonohoe

Hi all

I've heard much about blogs and blogging but still very confused about which is one is more beneficial to create a blog - word press or blog spots??

Please try to solve out ma confusion and bring me out with clear appearance of both the things...

Well it really depends on your needs. If you just need an online diary thing and don't want anything fancy then Blogspot would be the one to go for as it's dead easy to create and account and get posting very easy - turn key blogging basically.

Whereas Wordpress is more intensive. If you're going with wordpress.com then it's pretty much the same scenario as Blogspot, but if you're self-hosting firstly you'd have to factor in the costs involved (domains, hosting etc.) and secondly you have to install and configure the script yourself.

Each has it's benefits, the remote hosted blogs (Blogspot, Wordpress.com etc.) have the convience, whereas the self-hosted blogs (on your own domain) has much more functionability for the blogger.

Status
Not open for further replies.