Car Selling Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucks

Right ive been sitting on one of my websites for two long now without developing it to its full potential.

Im looking for an easy to customise car selling script where users can register and then post details and pics of the car which is for sale.

I like the option on Buy and Sell Anything in Ireland. DoneDeal.ie is Ireland's Leading Site to Buy and Sell Stuff. where the user pays for the ad via text message... is this hard to setup ? whats involved etc..

The site is ModifiedCars.ie :: Helping you buy or sell your modified car so its only gonna be aimed at modified car owners, i know there is a few similar sites popping up every second week but with a name like ModifiedCars id be stupid to let it sit any longer...

Ive searched the like of hotscripts etc and nothing is taking my fancy, maybe its because im a fussy f*cker :rolleyes:

Any one on here develop a similar site or know of a suitable script ?

Cheers.

darkstar_tfd

You can create something like Used Cars Ireland - a website I work on. It is using a CMS and it is easy to develop it further as there are lots of components and modules to work with ( yes, its a Joomla based website ).

The ads things is quite easy to create.

If you think you need help ( paid ) send me a PM and I can forward you to someone in IRE who can help you.

Kind regards,
Dks.

Status
Not open for further replies.