Careerjet.ie affiliation (PPC) - Earn money with job ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Careerjet

Hi everyone,

Here's some info about Careerjet's affiliation program (Pay Per Click).

Careerjet is the job search engine with the widest presence worldwide: its database of jobs (sourced from several different job sites) is the most complete available in Ireland and on the internet in general.

If you're looking to build a job board, or to provide your readers with targeted job ads, you might be interested in partner with Careerjet.

To embed targeted job ads, webmasters can use:

Job ads are automatically updated on a daily basis, with no action required by webmasters.

Publishers earn 30% commission on payable clicks sent to Careerjet's advertisers.
Payments are monthly via bank transfer.

Some successful Careerjet affiliates:
Jobs UK and Ireland Careers Guide Job Vacancies, Recruitment and Employment Advice
Liverpool Part-time Jobs: Find Part-time Jobs in Liverpool, Apply for our Liverpool part-time jobs online.

Any questions, please do ask. Cheers!

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Well you don't have access to the PHP source - unless you hacked my server without me knowing about it!

Careerjet

Well you don't have access to the PHP source - unless you hacked my server without me knowing about it!

:D no, I meant the forum BB code
preview shows my post fine, then when saved there is that "[replacer_a]" and it mixes up the links. Might be the affiliate code in the signup link? It's just for tracking purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.