Co-Working in Dublin (setting up an office)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

For when about do you plan on doing this ?
I might be interesed in something like this but is a bit early for me, lots of things to sort out first.
I'll keep an eye on you anyway :)

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
For when about do you plan on doing this ?
I might be interesed in something like this but is a bit early for me, lots of things to sort out first.
I'll keep an eye on you anyway :)

Monday morning :p

Well we're looking into it right now really .. phoning a few places trying to gauge some interest in it all. Dependant on interest really we figure out what we do whether its a 2 person office ... or 3 or 4. Its semi a renters market out there at the moment.

I would definitely be interested if I still lived in Dublin :(

nuts ... :( ... that'll teach you to go moving out of dublin then :)

Forbairt

Just a bit of an update ... we're possibly now 3 ... though we've to all meet up and make sure we get on.

railto

I was looking at getting some office space myself a few weeks ago, the DigitalHub seem decent enough, tho i ended up taking some free space that I was offered in leiu of payment for techincal support services (a client of mine has some room that isnt being used muched so offered it to me as long as i dont charge them for looking after their network, winner)

Forbairt

I was looking at getting some office space myself a few weeks ago, the DigitalHub seem decent enough, tho i ended up taking some free space that I was offered in leiu of payment for techincal support services (a client of mine has some room that isnt being used muched so offered it to me as long as i dont charge them for looking after their network, winner)

What kinda rates were the DigitalHub looking at ?

Forbairt

Hmm ... I should probably take a trip out there and see what the story is :) I've never been down there I'm ashamed to say :)

The open coffee mornings are on there aren't they ?

caminowebmaster

Yes, they are.

also have a look at guinness enterprise centre The Guinness Enterprise Centre, Serviced Office and Incubation Units in Dublin

Thought I HATE the way they work. They are run by semi-public civil servants who think it is fine to tell you to fill in an application form on their website before being willing to talk to you - was a problem even to get a price from them. makes me wonder what it would be like being in there.

The Digital hub was much more helpful on the phone and did offer to show me around anytime - not the other lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.