dave from akamarketing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

seodave

Hi folks, some of you people here may have had 'run-ins' with me before on various forums, blogs and what have ya. I run the akamarketing.com site.

I actually thought I'd registered on this site a few months ago but couldn't remember username so registered again. Anyhow I hope to contribute bits and bobs over the next while.

If this forum were to take off it would be excellent.

RedCardinal

Hi Dave

Good to have you posting over here as well.

It seems there are more and more of us form the marketing/SEO side coming on board, which is nice :)

The more the merrier!

Rgds

Richard.

seodave

Thanks for the welcome folks. blacknight are you the admin around here? Wondering is that 'Recent Blog' thing someting that comes with the latest VB or is it a hack you put together yourself or downloaded?

Richard are the last two sites in your sig your clients. Could be a risky strategy. Although it will be helpful for as long as you leave the URLs in the sig (well for less competitive words anyhow) when you remove them rankings are likely to fall. And thus rankings are achived on false pretenses.

They could be personal sites too of course.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The site is one of my babies - yes

The recent blog thing is not a default feature in vBulletin nor are a number of other things that you will find on this site

RedCardinal

Nah - my site, sister's site and a new site I wanted indexed a while back (didn't bother to remove it yet).

Dont worry - I'm not relying on forum siggies to get rankings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.