Drupal, problem with adding content by a privilaged user

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacKozer

Hi lads.

I am working on based on Drupal Polish community web portal of one of Carlow (www.carlow.pl). So far I have found one person with who I am co-operating. I have decided to give him an access to create and edit content of one section of the site.
I have created new content "social", created new rank "Editor" and granted privileges (create and edit social content, create and edit own social content).
When he is logged he can add content in his category, but when he clicks on "ADD" Drupal creates new node with proper title, but with blank main content area. It seems that user with the rank can create new node, but the content of the node is not saved to the mysql database.

I guess I should grant the rank more privileges but I don't know what exactly.
There is TinyMCE WYSWIG content editor running on my site.

dubl1nguy112

Hi lads.
I guess I should grant the rank more privileges but I don't know what exactly.
There is TinyMCE WYSWIG content editor running on my site.

Are you sure the content isn't being written to the database? Did you give the user publishing options? Try the [drupal] Log of /contributions/modules/override_node_options/override_node_options.module module and give the editor the ability to self-publish.

If that doesn't work try replicating the problem but with an 'authenticated user role' instead of the new 'editor' role you created and see how it goes.

Otherwise it sounds like a database issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.