Earn Money with Kick.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormac

Earn money with kick.ie

What are the thoughts on this proposal?
I have read over it three times now and I'm still not 100% sure about how it actually works...

How it works is simple. Your AdSense account ID is used 50% of the time for all views of your submitted stories. As people click on your ads, your Google AdSense account will be credited. That’s it. Google will send you the check.
I'm guessing that it only works if you have Adsense imbeeded in your posts? But either way, what does this do?

paul

Ninja
I think they mean the ads on pages like : Roger Rabbit

As they don't have the facility to add in a channel data part I don't know if I would trust it 100%. Anyway these social networking sites really need to have a critical mass otherwise they become rather stagnant.

Cormac

I will have to check out that link when i'm at home because js is blocked in work...

I wouldn't trust it either. If it came from Digg, then that's a different story.

Gavin

How popular is kick.ie?

The more popular the more appealing it would be to join their Adsense revenue sharing. Without the proper traffic you could end up wasting a lot of time contributing to the site and have no or very little return.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like another adsense revenue share. I'm never too sure about those ...

Redfly

Yup. Adsense revenue sharing.

I would advise against it. SPECIALLY if you are a new adsense publisher. If there is objectionable content submitted if your ad unit shows on that page, YOU are responsible.

paul

Ninja
Also I would be surprised if many non-webmasters out there have an AdSense a/c. Maybe it's also a way to get some referrals for the AdSense signups ;)

Gavin

Yup. Adsense revenue sharing.

I would advise against it. SPECIALLY if you are a new adsense publisher. If there is objectionable content submitted if your ad unit shows on that page, YOU are responsible.

Couldnt agree more. There was a wave of bans over at Digital Point and one thing most of them had in common was that they were part of the revenue sharing over there. Although it was never proven that it was the actual cause it gave me enough doubt to remove my publisher id.

Adsense revenue sharing has always been a grey area as it has never been mentioned in the Adsense policies. I do believe they are becoming more open towards the idea after seeing the likes of Digital Point generate so much revenue. It must be a tough call though when having to deal with invalid clicks.

As for the referral idea mentioned, now that would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.