Facebook Online Booking

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEO

Has anyone come across a plugin for a facebook booking form that can easily be integrated?? (Will be directed back to website bookings and reservations etc.

Thanks for the help

SEO

Apologies

I need to connect it to an online booking system (Website with API connection)

I only need some java script I think but getting it is much better than writing it :)

imjustgtd

So you want the 'connect' code so people can connect from FB to your site? Or you want to serve up the booking info from an API through your app/fanpage iframe?

ThatMichaelKid

So you want the 'connect' code so people can connect from FB to your site? Or you want to serve up the booking info from an API through your app/fanpage iframe?

I'd like to know this too, no offence on the OP's part, but you're not very clear in explaining what it is that you need. No rudeness intended, I'd just be able to help you more.

Johnknowsit

Hi there,

In case someone is looking for a booking system that can be used on Facebook, you can now integrate WebReserv booking calendar on Facebook. For more information go to Webreserv | Facebook

I hope that will help.

R

rasha magdi

woooooow, amazing post, it was richy of useful info

Aleta9765

The Bookassist Booking Engine App for Facebook uses the same tried and trusted technology as Bookassist's Booking Engine for hotel websites and is just as feature-rich. Boost your hotel's direct revenue by embedding in your Facebook Page and sell directly to your Fans. You can even have automatic Facebook Promo Codes appear for your Fans so they get special prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.