Fingers Crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

splashIT.net

Me and search engines aint been getting on so well up to now but i think with the help of the blacknight meta creator i may have hacked it. Can some of ye if ye dont mind please view the source code of www.ewingscarlow.com please and let me know if i have the meta made properly and sufficiently that all search engines will pick it up.

Many thanks in advance

Paul

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Paul

The text is truncated on the left and isn't displaying properly for me.

The iframe will probably not help you with the spider.

Michele

louie

splashIT.net said:
Me and search engines aint been getting on so well up to now but i think with the help of the blacknight meta creator i may have hacked it. Can some of ye if ye dont mind please view the source code of www.ewingscarlow.com please and let me know if i have the meta made properly and sufficiently that all search engines will pick it up.

Many thanks in advance

Paul

You can have the entire code for that page the least half size if you know how to use <div></div> tags and css.

this way search engine shouldn't have a problem reading it.

splashIT.net

well i am afraid i aint got that far yet... i use dreamweaver to the best of my own self thought ability. That site was done in frontpage though

louie

splashIT.net said:
well i am afraid i aint got that far yet... i use dreamweaver to the best of my own self thought ability. That site was done in frontpage though

Dreamweaver has CSS page samples.It's a good way to start learning.

louie

splashIT.net said:
well i have dreamweaver.. very good... but i am sure i am only tipping the iceberg!

Also depends on which version of Dreamweaver you have.
If it's the latest one try using asp or php scripting even so you don't have dynamic content.
Makes it easier to maintain a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.