Forums To Be Added / Removed / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I've moved the "desktop issues" from the main section. It's now a sub-forum, as it wasn't that popular

I've added a couple of new forums this week:

- Press Releases - does what it says on the tin. It's only open to forum regulars.

- Social Media Marketing - again, the title says it all.

Are there any forums / areas you'd like to see?

Any you'd like demoted?

Any other suggestions?

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Webmaster shop is new ? or really just not used at all :D

I'd maybe question Adsense having its own Forum and make it a sub forum of affiliate .. after all its kinda a google "affiliate" scheme ? (just throwing it out there)

Barter Services .. a suggestion of mine I think ? never really took off ..
Is it required ? Possibly just make that kinda post in the "market" forum anyways (Though it being for longer term members only was good)

Domains wanted I see is newish ? ... we all want domains but once someone knows someone wants a domain ... they can go grab it ? so maybe not the best reasoning in having that

The general chat I find a bit spammy .. though I've posted a few jokes / funnies .. and other links in there ... but ultimate its one off hello threads ?
(Which is good / bad depending on your view point they don't really do much for the site though to be honest)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
James - I think you still have admin access, so feel free to look at how the "guest" permissions are set - some of the forums can't be viewed unless you're logged in, which sorta helps

Status
Not open for further replies.