Status
Not open for further replies.

bober

My website is gay dating & social networking. It's live a couple of months.

I've been asked to link with another website. They are a fashion website that writes about clothing. It's a wordpress website that has lots of content and a Page Rank 2.

If I agree to exchange they will give me a link on their home page.

Would you recommend that I link exchange?

blackcat

Thanks but what s 3 way link building?

It basically goes like this: site 1 links to site 2, site 2 links to site 3, site 3 links back to site 1.

From my point of view, any backlink, that is quality backlink, is welcome. Every link building method is good and can bring lots of benefits as long as it is not overdone. I mean a few reciprocal links won't hurt, in the contrary, you can "make friends" with other webmasters and in the meantime you are also providing your visitors with extra information resources, helping them with their query. It is nothing wrong with that.
But be careful with these link exchange schemes, 'cos search engines do not really tolerate them (I am talking about especially Google, 'cos it's the most important one, isn't it).

Hafsoh

My website is gay dating & social networking. It's live a couple of months.

I've been asked to link with another website. They are a fashion website that writes about clothing. It's a wordpress website that has lots of content and a Page Rank 2.

If I agree to exchange they will give me a link on their home page.

When you exchange links make sure is a related site, if the clothing site has content that suits your dating site then you can go for it, if otherwise, there are good numbers of dating sites out there that can exchange links with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.