Status
Not open for further replies.

link8r

It never seems to have worked properly! I just search for "domain.com" (with quotation marks). You can also use backlinkwatch to do a more comprehensive search.

paul

Ninja
yahoo.com is good for showing backlinks (which is what alot of the tools use AFIAK).

google doesn't share all it's info in the search results, but on the Webmaster Console they show you more.

eunaneunan

Google API

Hi there, i wanted to get a SOAP google API so i could use the tracking part of Digitalpoint, but can not seem to get an API do you guys have any ideas? i have tried ebay, and DP, and googled it a few times. ..
Is there an alternative way of trackng 2 or 3 sites rank for some key words?
Apart from the manual way!!!!

MPC

seo administrator offers an unlimeted free trial. just google it. Its the ranking monitor part. great tool!

Hi there, i wanted to get a SOAP google API so i could use the tracking part of Digitalpoint, but can not seem to get an API do you guys have any ideas? i have tried ebay, and DP, and googled it a few times. ..
Is there an alternative way of trackng 2 or 3 sites rank for some key words?
Apart from the manual way!!!!

Niche

The links:website query on googlew only shows a small selection of links to your site. It's got something to do with preserving server space. The webmaster tools links is more accurate

paddy12

Google has a very unique parameters in considering backlinks.Its the best part of Google I think, we have to study over time to keep up with its secrets.backlinkwatch and even yahoo checker stated thousands of links to my clients' sites but google only gives 10.Its really sorta mystery for me too.

MWick

It takes a while to get google to update their link stats. It may be in hand in hand with their public pr updates.

Hafsoh

The reason is because link:site.com does not display all your inbound links, yahoo explorer is also an effective ways to check your backlinks.

crat3rs

There are many google seo plugin that you can use to check your inlinks and tracking tools for your ranking activities such as rank checker.

dominicfilip

I also face that issues some time therefore i use two different tools for cheching back linsk for my site and then comapre them, its alwatys a better and safer way of doing it.

jhegarty,

Because link:site.com is public information, if it will be available to public, anyone, competition would seek shortcuts to top rankings. Webmaster tools can see only owner of web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.