Google Certified..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bober

Hi,

How to I get google adword's certified - Is there a course for this?

Please let me know, thanks.

Satanta

Is there a course for this?
I'd be surprised if there wasn't numerous courses available aimed at this, but none that are 'required'.

The details and (most of) the information you need is available via the Adwords Learning Centre. (A detailed knowledge of 'using' the actual system is pretty fundamental to the exams, so be sure to be familiar with the operation of an adwords account as well as being familiar with the learning centre material)

nanotriffid

I have done the GAP exams twice and this is how I passed.

Using the learning center link above as reference:
I set aside 30 to 60 min on weekdays for 2 months. I went through all the Videos. Then I read and summarised all the notes in Word (I mindmapped it all for easy reference to keep on hand during the exam - this way you can use control F to find and confirm something you are unsure of). And lastly I took the quizzes and made note of all the questions I got wrong. Understanding why my answer was wrong was maybe the most helpful part of studying because the exam itself is 80% common sense and 20% terminology.

If you have no previous experience on AdWords. You might want to run a campaign for someone for a month (even if its for someone in your family on a small budget it is well worth it. If you are not comfortable with setting up a small campaign it will make it hard to visualise what they are asking in the exam.)

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.