guest blogging ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
Just wondering this (one the day before I am off on holidays) is guest blogging any good ? Has anyone ever invited someone to post on their blog while they are off on some beach ? Or will your blog survive the few weeks of a break ?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It seems to work quite well for some people.. I've been a guest blogger, but I've never had one ....

paul

Ninja
After my 4 week holiday from blogging, I didn't see that much of a difference in the number of visitors I get. Granted alot of them don't come to read my blog posts ...

I had 3 posts that were on a delay just to have things tick over.

I guess if you know you will be going on hoildays, writing a few posts in advance can probably tie you over. And keep the readers happy.

EdenWeb

>>I guess if you know you will be going on hoildays, writing a few posts in advance can probably tie you over. And keep the readers happy.
Sounds like a good idea. Do you plan to log in and moderate them while you're away? Or is it a REAL holiday. IE no laptop?

paul

Ninja
I'm back now.... I had internet access for about 1/2 of the holiday. And I did some moderation but only about 20 mins a day and a little bit of email and research on driving directions etc. And for the other 1/2 I left it to it's own devices as there wasn't any readily available net connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.