Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The affiliate thing is pretty cool :D

I might look into adding it to search.ie if I can

CGorman

Hey I love the site, it's a great idea and I know plenty of people who would love it (even if a quick google search would be as effective ;)) Good luck

rsynnott

Yes, a quick google search would be nearly as effective (this just clears the clutter, and prevents having to click on dodgy lyrics sites). The target market, however, is fairly unsophisticated.

My big problem with it is relatively low ad revenue. It's not a terribly high-paying topic, but in recent months, my ctr is quite low, around 1%.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I think part of your problem maybe related to the way you have your constructed your page titles.

rsynnott

CGorman said:
I might agree with you... but no need to insult your audiances intelligence in public!

No, no, I'm not insulting anyone's intelligence. The target market, however, are as a whole not technically sophisticated.

LostInIreland

I totally agree with you, i would suggest changing your font type, it would be easier to read, perhaps have a nother look at your colour scheme, some people could be put off by the bright colours.

make your navigation around the site and the positioning of your section easier noticible and more acceptable.

but other than than, the idea for the site is really good. good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.