how do i monetise these domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
sixti.es music / links / clothing .. make it into a retro amazon store affiliate thing ? :)

thirti.es .. hmm make it into some for people in their 30's ? hmm.. (not too sure about this one)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Nice :)

You've got plenty of options ...

Do you want to develop them or simply sell them on?

3rigena

thx for replies.
I think I would like to develop them tbh - with tasty branding and marketing either could be a hip website of some description [well maybe the 60's one moreso than the other]

I do like the idea of 60s music, clothes and stuff, i was also thinking it could be used as a domain for providing some kind of service to older users on the `net. I shall keep thinking bout it, obv I can sell em if the price is right.

thank god for lists like this:
List words ending with es

lol

I was actually inspired by a m8 of mine who bought the domain Forever Precious : Share romantic wedding and honeymoon memories, photos, videos, blogs forever with family, friends and loved ones!, and obv i know other cool domain hacks like delicio.us. I wanted to buy memori.es for a project, but someone has squatted it already so these two seemed a decent alternative.

14quid a year b.t.w for these spanish domains. I bought em on 123reg as I noticed they finally had the option to buy em. I had difficulty buying any two letter spanish domains for some reason (xy.es)- anyone got any ideas why that would fail?

cheers
niall

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
14quid a year b.t.w for these spanish domains. I bought em on 123reg as I noticed they finally had the option to buy em. I had difficulty buying any two letter spanish domains for some reason (xy.es)- anyone got any ideas why that would fail?

cheers
niall

I'd assume its similar to the irish policy where you can't get two alphabetical characters but you can get 9f.ie or so on ? :)

(thats from memory though)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The registry policy forbids it as far as I can recall... It's been a few months since I read their policies :)

raul

sixti.es !!! Hmmm...I DO like that name

Social Network for...oldies? ( we'll be there one day :) )

More and more older people tend to discover internet now so..why not?

garycocs

Ya I'm trying to figure out what to do with the ones I bought the other day.

corkwebguide.com
dublinwebguide.net
galwaybroadband.com
northernirelandbroadband.com
corkbroadband.com

Obviously wanna make millions etc etc, so do I just create a blog and link in from other places?

Status
Not open for further replies.