Status
Not open for further replies.

bober

Hi,

I recently been asked to evaluate a website & make online marketing recommendations. The company is a Driving Test School for Motorbikes, Scooters & Cars. From a quick overview I've come to conclude that the site is very poor in terms of content, information & sales direction.

The following will need to completed:

Installs:

*set up gmail account for online related work
1) Google Analytics
2) Google WebMaster Tools

Research:

1) Keyword Analysis
2) Competitor Analysis (top 2 organic & paid listings on Google)

1) Re-write all content for 6 pages
2) Write Title, Description, keyword tags
3) Change of domain name
4) 3 calls to Action for HomePage
5) Submission to Google, Yahoo, Bing & Dmoz.

Advertising:

1) Set-up and run 1 Google keyword Ad's Campaign.
2) Create ad's on 3 networks - adverts.ie & 2 others

*The client has no online skills therefore consulting fees will also be charged per hour.

Does anyone have an idea what/how I should charge for this Service? I'm thinking of charging an Overall Fee of x, how much for x? OR Breaking it into sections for Payment.

I'm thinking of charging €40-60 per hour for work carried out - is that fair?

Your advise is welcomed, thank you.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Why don't you calculate the number of hours you'll need and base it on that?
By the sounds of things you'll probably also need to factor in a monthly retainer for ongoing work

painofdeath

All shouldn't take more than couple of hours of good job. Try to convince him to go with any SEO campaign instead of google. It is more effective, cheaper and generally better:)
In regards to rate. I'd say 200eu for whole work would be fair.

Alerner

All shouldn't take more than couple of hours of good job. Try to convince him to go with any SEO campaign instead of google. It is more effective, cheaper and generally better:)
In regards to rate. I'd say 200eu for whole work would be fair.

"1) Re-write all content for 6 pages" .... you shouldn't even do this bit in either a couple of hours or for 200 euro. You've already will have spent an hour or two on the keyword research and therefore you're going to write SEO copy for 6 pages - I'd give one hour per page for this for a job done properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.