How to get targeted business traffic sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexbridge

One of the main aims of this web site is to become an important reference for people working in the fields of stereology, magnetic resonance and image analysis. With this in mind, you are invited to submit articles on any of the topics listed above. If you've got something to say, we want to hear it! Articles can be short or long, simple or complicated. In fact, the only thing we insist upon is that they are (to the best of your knowledge) factually correct.
Articles should be written in simple HTML (no frames and as few tables as possible). However, we may be able to read articles in other formats (such as Microsoft Word, Latex, ...). You may include JPEG or GIF images with your HTML article. These may be used, for example, to display graphs or equations. Don't spend too much time formatting your articles (for example adjusting fonts) so they appear like other articles on this web site. We'll do all that for you.
In order to submit your article, please visit the contact page of this website. Use this page to send an e-mail to Easy Measure Ltd (Mike Puddephat), stating that you intend submitting an article and we will e-mail you back with the e-mail address you should send your article to. Please package your article up into a single zip or TAR'd file before sending it to us.
Article copyright belongs to the article author(s). Where other work has been referenced, this should be clearly stated

sinead

hi alex Bridge,

I followed some of the links you suggested and alot of them are obselete and some link to links on 'mesothelioma'?!!
seems like a good idea though.
sinead
www.crossculturetraining.com

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
paulocon said:
Isn't mesothelioma the highest paying keyword in Adsense?

Hmmm....

I think it is....

Now I probably should delete his post.. but it's almost amusing enough to be left here

Status
Not open for further replies.