Status
Not open for further replies.

michelkhan

[FONT=&quot]I am keeping on posting in yahoo group regularly but i am not getting any visitor. I think i am doing anything wrong.

Can you suggest me where i am doing wrong and also how can i improve in yahoo group marketing[/FONT]

jitendraag

1. You need to build a good reputation on the group.
2. Join more than one 'related / relevant' groups.
3. Be active on the group, post interesting topics, questions, help others in solving their problems and include your link in signature with compelling surrounding text.

It's not easy to get traffic from yahoo groups.

garyearle

Well..the first thing I would ask is how are you participating...is it just short statements of ..yes..I agree with that..or do you actually contribute? Are you developing a so called voice? If you have been active..then my next thing would be...try something else as a marketing strategy...

Personally...I think your time could be well spent in other places

Just my opinion
Gary

jerominejuliana

The Free source of traffic comes by creating successful groups with thousand of members and promoting your products directly to all your members, here you have absolute control with no restrictions. You can send e-mail to all your members and have access to a complete members e-mail list also post HTML code directly in your group home page including direct link to your products and services that have inmediate relation to the group, the idea is to turn members into customers.The Free source of traffic comes by creating successful groups with thousand of members and promoting your products directly to all your members, here you have absolute control with no restrictions. You can send e-mail to all your members and have access to a complete members e-mail list also post HTML code directly in your group home page including direct link to your products and services that have inmediate relation to the group, the idea is to turn members into customers.

shots10

online marketing help

hi,
I am experiencing the same things too, having a hard time to find an easy way to get traffic from yahoo. Your advises will be of great help to me. Thank you.

Hafsoh

The best way to promote using yahoo groups is to create groups in the category of the product you are selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.