Status
Not open for further replies.

deadmix

in fact now it's really become harder and harder to get ranked on google with all them hell Panda and Penguin Updates.. you can see your work go down i a day.. we all know about them last update disaster.. i think the best way to get ranked is getting the most of social networks.. be sicial, website design must to be friendly, your website must support Mobile Device then at least get a backlinks from high ranked websites..

Concerning the Spammers, blackhats..etc all this will be out-ranked-shown on google search engines it's a fact... because the last panda updates will clean and still cleaning.

kiltmaster

google's keyword tool, is the 1st tool that pops into my head. Of course there are other tools for more elaborate and targeted work.

thomas01

In addition to the above, and at a very basic level, make sure your site's urls are descriptive. Use the keyword tool to come up with good url's eg www.yoursite.com/corktaxis

kiltmaster

exactly what paul says.
This source is a good reference point and you also need to read sources like Search engine journal, search engine watch, search engine land etc.

To improve your ranking on search engines like google is a combination of standard factors that you need to consider. In order to learn these factors, the aforementioned sources are agood starting point.

Graham

What the guys are telling you is correct, you will be amazed by how up and down your rating can be. I see this in one site I manage for a driving school Driving lessons Finglas, Ballymun, Blanchardstown and Raheny pass your driving test with driving lessons in Finglas, Ballymun, Blanchardstown, Raheny Dublin with Euro Driving School Home Page and you would be amazed at the difference that can happen in one day. Especially in the area pages, ie the areas that the school operates in, which are always the most important pages in some cases. But as the guys say if you have good back links and your site is informative and user friendly this should win out over all.

kiltmaster

Get links (via link building) but what you need first is onsite/onpage optimisation (which is consisted of many steps).

robert45

I am 100% agree with you after hummingbird ,Panda and Penguin Updates many more site is goona be down. But my opinion about all upadte if you follow proper white hat seo rules then it will nothing happen

Darylle

Create a mobile optimised website.Always keep in mind that SEO is not just a process to make sure search engines are happy, it is a process to make sure you are delivering the best customer service to your customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.