Status
Not open for further replies.

fobby

Has anybody looked into the taught of an Irish Dating site ? Any feedback welcome, I know there is loads already, has anybody set one up and failed/succeeded ... is there only room for niches left .. any taughts welcome ..

cheers

TheMenace

It's something I had considered putting in the pipeline to compliment a series of co-branded portals I'm doing but the market's so flooded with dating sites that I'm having second thoughts. If you're going to do it, you'll have to make it a joy to use, offer some innovative features and make it stand out from the crowd.

As erigena says, you could do some research and target a niche market.

fobby

Doing a bit of research on this seems to be very saturated. Its amazing how many time the comment about "create your hot ladies" is mentioned ! - not sure if thats the way I want to do business

dude

I know this is weird, but what about STI dating?

As in, a dating website for people with sex diseases... such as HIV, herpes...

They're big in the states.

fobby

Had to read that one twice ... no idea what kind of market there is for this in Ireland but you never know, cheers

Seodude

I own a dating site its a hard market to be in. Also there is a dating site for irish singles called lovelife.ie and they are free only new to the market.

NiallK

I know this is weird, but what about STI dating?

As in, a dating website for people with sex diseases... such as HIV, herpes...

They're big in the states.

Wow, now that IS thinking outside the box. I had to read it twice but its a good idea! As mentioned already I'm not sure there would be a huge market for it in Eire though

Status
Not open for further replies.