Status
Not open for further replies.

tiyerl

I have an active free directory, all Irish website welcome to add there site. Although it is a worldwide directory we do like most other directories have a regional category for Ireland, here. Other than that if your website matches the correct category then it will be added there. Please follow the submissions rules and it will be approved. I do my best to keep my directory seo optimized and all links are direct and dofollow. I keep an eye out for irish websites to approve becasue i trust most of them :)

This is a most useful thread. In my experience submitting to relevant directories for associated business types is far more beneficial to everyone in the long run, from biz owner, to potential customer, so having a nice list such as this with niche directories is very helpful indeed so big thanks!

piotr

thanks guys for your lists this is perfect! it could be helpful to have a list of directories with info like PR or free or not of course only irish :)

kittykatg5

I find most directories either contain to much or to little info and the path to what you want is never straight forward so I usually tend to stay away from them

webtechlive

Ignore web directories at your peril.. one of the biggest features to a successful SEO stratagy is "Link Building" the quickest and cheapest way is to register to Local, Niche type business web directories with clean link-backs with anchor text.

jmcc

I've updated Waterford Ireland and added a 100K page search engine. The directory is for Waterford and Waterford related websites. This is just a local one. The national one will follow soon.

Regards...jmcc

Status
Not open for further replies.