Status
Not open for further replies.

grandad

Going off topic here, but do anyone actually use web directorys. I use to browse Eoin's it-directory & search.ie to find irish sites, but is there is so many people putting them up, is there a market for them?
As I said earlier -
The directory doesn't have the place on the Web that it used to. I find that directories have a rather arbitrary hierarchy so it can be very difficult to find what you are looking for, and it generally takes many clicks to find the information.

I never use directories now.

And I got blasted for bringing the tone down :cool:

RedCardinal

Going off topic here, but do anyone actually use web directorys. I use to browse Eoin's it-directory & search.ie to find irish sites, but is there is so many people putting them up, is there a market for them?
The low hanging fruit of the SEO trade. Simple, quick and effective.

grandad

Sorry, hang on a minute while I pick myself up off the floor LOL...

The one in the center of the village (not mentioning village names :cool:)
What are you doing on the floor????

No. Not the clock tower. The toilets around the corner. Do you know her?

And before anyone accuses me of bringing this thread into disrepute, I was being very serious and contributing very sound experience until I was accused of being depressing.

grandad

Were you with ricardo's missus? - apparantly she back on the game, into the game, playing warcraft - I can never keep up with these game nuts
OY! Leave my missus out of this. She's very fussy about her clients. Sorry, friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software