Irish Twitter Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmccarra

Well, I'm giving up a twitter account I manage that has over 4,500 organic Irish followers for 200. Straight swap, through paypal. Great way to get your businesses foot in the door of social media marketing, or if you're just looking to spread your influence.

Only recently considered the idea of trading twitter accounts when I seen the owners of TheJournal.ie had bought the fake Marty Morrissey account for an undisclosed sum. The account is now under the guise of https://twitter.com/SidelinesTS.

Anyway, cheers!

cmccarra

It's not technically the username you would be trading as the buyer will most likely change the username to whatever suits them. It's the followers they would be buying, which is already a thriving industry. I'm not advocating the buying of followers, but if someone whats to do this I'm offering an account, that I'm not going to use, that has real irish followers which would be a better choice than any of the sites you'd find by googling 'buy twitter followers'.

link8r

Novel idea but I think Paul's argument holds true. The end achievement is that they're buying an account - you're not transferring the followers, but the account access.

But novel idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software