Is the volcano impacting you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I was meant to be travelling to Brussels this week, but I'm beginning to think that the flights are going to be cancelled :(

My other trip to Milan might also be affected :(

Has anyone else been affected?

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
There was talk about me getting into the office as well but that doesn't look to be on the cards now ... or probably not the following week either assuming they are going to do something mad and every flight will be booked and incredibly expensive now as well

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I was meant to be flying out to Milan for TRAFFIC and taking a couple of days off to myself, but at this rate I'm not sure if even that's going to be possible - at least I haven't prepaid for the hotel yet!

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
I assume you're taking the stance ferry to the UK and train onwards would be a ****ing nightmare ??

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I assume you're taking the stance ferry to the UK and train onwards would be a ****ing nightmare ??
It would be incredibly painful

I'll make a decision on what I'm going to do once I've got a better idea of what is actually going on - at the moment the situation is changing every few hours. Apart from anything else, I won't be able to get a refund on my flight unless it's actually cancelled, so .. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.