Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
done , CYM.

If anyone else wants one I have 2 more, I will trade for a link back to my blog ;) hmmm link love

daviddoran

The internet's been gone for the weekend, so I got about an hour to try it out and no internet since then :(
I was surprised, but they actually pulled off streaming video without stopping for buffering.
It is pretty much full screen, though the quality is not exactly HD.
I thought it might be all buzz but I was watching a few car programs on it and being able to pick whatever is actually great.

Cormac

I loaded it up twice and each time I was brought to the same exact programs I had seen the previous day. Does it depend on what time of day you're watching?

CiaranR

Weeno Ltd + Skimlinks.com
BBC NEWS said:
Joost, the on-demand online video service backed by the founders of Skype, has launched commercially.

The internet television service boasts more than 150 content channels - from cartoons to music videos and films.

Services like Joost may change the way viewers consume media and revolutionise the business model of broadcasters.

Until now Joost could be watched by just a few thousand testers. These will now be given an unlimited number of invitations to give to new users.

Source: BBC NEWS | Business | Joost opens online video service

Well who's got one?
Share the love!
Me First!

Status
Not open for further replies.