Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormac

It's a tad ironic that the company is called Clear yet the font used makes the company name not so clear to read at a glance (the E looks like a F). The 'R' is a bit busy too. Too much going on but the logo needs to be seen in the context of the site as well.

fobby

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Just what you think of the logo. Does it look good .etc ?

It is for a IT services company

fobby

So not too impressed then? I have to say I agree, a buddy is quite happy with it so I taught I would get a second opinion

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Personally I don't like it ... very dated ... what on earth has the R and the spirals got to do with anything ?

Whats with the colour ?

m83

Can't say I like it at all. Take a look at 99designs.com if you'd like a new design.

(first post!)

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Can't say I like it at all. Take a look at 99designs.com if you'd like a new design.

(first post!)

Ah I see sitepoint have moved their contests (haven't checked them out in a while)

gav240z

Don't like to criticise others work

I don't really enjoy criticising others work, mainly because it depends on the situation as to the quality of work produced.

For example:
- What was the designer given to work with? What info about the company etc.
- What budget was he working with, how much time did he / she have to complete it?

Having said all that the logo does look very basic and it doesn't really convey any message other than bland and boring. In my opinion you are right to look at getting another logo made.

A logo is probably the most important part of any business, as all other design work is often derived from it.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.