Looking for someone to help with VirtueMart

Status
Not open for further replies.

richieoflynn

Hi everyone,

Just registered today, came across the site while looking for help with my website. Hopefully somebody might be able to give me some advice. I have a website that has 100 or so products, all added individually. I want to add in maybe 1500 extra products from a particular supplier into their own subcategories with details and a picture. I have a Joomla site and it has VirtueMart installed and CSVI. I also have all the spreadsheets from the supplier and pretty much everything I need except I haven't a clue how to do it :)

I'm looking for someone who can do the job for me preferably in the Cork area. I'd like someone to set up a csv template in excel, show me how to import the products etc as a once off so I can do this in the future myself because the products change every few months or so and I want to have control over this myself. I have no problem paying providing the price is reasonable :)

All help, comments and contacts welcome.

Thanks,

Richie.

White_wd

Hi everyone,

Just registered today, came across the site while looking for help with my website. Hopefully somebody might be able to give me some advice. I have a website that has 100 or so products, all added individually. I want to add in maybe 1500 extra products from a particular supplier into their own subcategories with details and a picture. I have a Joomla site and it has VirtueMart installed and CSVI. I also have all the spreadsheets from the supplier and pretty much everything I need except I haven't a clue how to do it :)

I'm looking for someone who can do the job for me preferably in the Cork area. I'd like someone to set up a csv template in excel, show me how to import the products etc as a once off so I can do this in the future myself because the products change every few months or so and I want to have control over this myself. I have no problem paying providing the price is reasonable :)

All help, comments and contacts welcome.

Thanks,

Richie.

Have solved this problem? I can do this job and I'm in Cork.

richieoflynn

No, didn't solve the problem. Didn't really have the time to spend on it to be honest. Can you ring me on 086-1727569 and we can discuss the job ? Thanks, Richie.

Status
Not open for further replies.