Status
Not open for further replies.

monetizeall

Make a fortune by uploading your files!

Now it is very easy to earn money! We have the highest payouts! All you have to do is to upload your files and attract people for their downloading. You will manage to earn from 15 up to 30 cents for a single download!

You are welcome!

ShareMBit is a principally new files hosting site where every user can earn HARD CASH for their downloaded files! For this you have just to register, upload files and cash up!

Distinctions of our site

We radically differ from all other files hosting sites because we do not offer a $10 payment for 1000 downloads made by USA users, we do GUARANTEE 15-30 cents per a DOWNLOADED FILE! It is easy to calculate that you will earn $300 for 1000 downloads made by USA users which is 30 times more than on any other files hosting site!

Characteristic features of our site:

* Low minimum payout limit – you will get your money as soon as your balance reaches $10!
* All file types are allowed! (accept adult cp content)

We provide the following tools:

Remote downloading from Rapidshare.
Remote downloading from direct links.
FTP;

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1) Will I get money each time my file is downloaded?

Commission will be credited almost each time – we pay for downloads made by users from the target areas for which advertisement is shown (more often from the USA and GB). Money will be credited if your downloaders do not enter false data deliberately or enter their information repeatedly. The system also records the number of free downloads which are not considered in the general statistics of credited monetary funds.

2) How often do you pay money to your partners?

Payouts are processed two times a month.

3) How much do you credit per one download of my files?

Price depends on a proposition. More often your commission will make up 15 - 30 cents and sometimes even more!

4) Do you allow uploading any types of files?

Yes! We do not set any filter for uploaded files! The only restrictions are for copywrited files as well as for files with strong sexual content.

5) Do you set any limitation for size of my files?

The maximum allowed size of one file is 200 megabytes.

6) Are there any limitations as for the storage capacity for one partner?

No! You can upload an unlimited number of files!

7) How do you make payouts?

You can choose any of the available options to receive your money: Webmoney, Epassporte, Epese, Paypal, cheque by post.

8)To work with us you should register in our affiliate program
h t t p :// monetizeall com/, upload files from your computer or through rapidshare remote uploader and let users download your files.

Status
Not open for further replies.