New Program - Gone Digging IE

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Vince

Hi all,

I'm pleased to launch a new program to the Webgains network – Gone Digging IE.

Why Join Gone Digging IE?

Gone Digging for personalised gifts offer a range of personalised gift ideas for every special occasion; anniversary, birthday, christening, Christmas, retirement, wedding, and reward (Gift Voucher) schemes.

Personalised gifts are popular best sellers all the year round and with an average order value of over £50 the price point is ideal for repeat sales.

We offer our affiliates a range of support to make their business and ours successful and profitable.

Program Information

• Average Order Value of over £50
  • Automated product feed
  • Regular creative updates
  • Marketing Copy
  • Custom codes, creative, and landing-pages by mutual arrangement
  • Build your own adverts with webgains AdCreator
  • 60 day cookie (commission is earned up to 60 days after the first customer visit)
  • Commissions approved daily
  • Commission starts at 12% and goes up to 15%
  • Regular communications with product information and customer promotions
Our Top 4 Best Sellers Original Newspapers An original newspaper is the ideal personal gift all the year round and sells especially well for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, christenings, retirements, or any special event.

• A certificate of authenticity is issued with each paper.
  • Certificates can be personalised further with the recipients name and a message
  • Express delivery option
Our original newspapers are available in a range of packaging starting with the most popular gift box package and including a premium gift pack, folders (for more than one paper), full sized books and picture frames.

Personalised Football History Books Perennial bestsellers that capture the behind the scenes stories of a top UK team told in evocative newspaper stories and photography. Each can be personalised twice including the gold-embossing of a name on the cover option.

Spoof Newspapers Unique Daily Mirror branded newspaper front and sports pages which you can personalise with an image and personal details and available in many categories like pop star, politician, or sporting hero. Give someone their 15 minutes of fame.

Personalised Calendars Every picture on these A3 calendars can be personalised with a name cleverly integrated into the picture in a variety of stunning styles. The calendars can be tailored even further by adding up to 20 special dates and you can choose the month you wish the calendar to start!

Visit Gone Digging IE - gonedigging.ie
Join the program - webgains.ie/signup.html?programid=3190

If you have any questions regarding this program, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.

Kind regards

David Vince
Account Manager
Webgains Ltd.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
David

Thanks for letting us know

I was trying out the site just now and the newspaper thing isn't working. It just throws an error when I select a date:

"Sorry an error has occured, please close your browser and try to access the site again."

David Vince

Hello

Thanks for letting me know.

I will ask the merchant to look into this and confirm once everything is working ok.

Many thanks

David

JimKin

Original Newspaper Listing on GoneDigging.ie

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have an in house team that are looking at the cause. It is only happening on original newspapers prior to 1990.

I would expect this to be fixed quickly. I'll let everyone know when confirmed.

JimKin

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have an in house team that are looking at the cause. It is only happening on original newspapers prior to 1990.

I would expect this to be fixed quickly. I'll let everyone know when confirmed.

JimKin

I was trying to find newspapers for my birth and that of a few relatives when I hit the bug :)

JimKin

Original Newspaper Listing on GoneDigging.ie Fixed

Hello,

I'm pleased to report that all searches are now working correctly on the GoneDigging Irish site.

Jimkin

Status
Not open for further replies.