Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kieran

Dude (by the way I never say Dude in real life)

If you want a site review here is the simplest of comments in your contact page you say agree to terms of service - emmm there are no Terms of Service

link8r

I'd suggest that @OP's self promotion link should be removed or quietened down. I don't buy the last tirade at all.

Stewart Curry

I'm sure the 1000's of comments that you are leaving on blogs at €300 a pop are all insightful, relevant and interesting.

SEO

Hi Stewart

These are my blogs - can you understand this (not rocket science) which will not be linked to the site but to the articles I write. (you know what they say about assumptions??)

Terms of service :) yes site isnt fully finished - I was looking for design feedback - Got rail roaded by people who seem to presume guilty before asking questions

Stewart Curry

Got it. You have hundreds of blogs filled with 'stuff', and you place comments on them linking to your client's site, to fool Google into thinking that people are actually interested in them. But this isn't spam? Right.

Glad you're not spamming other people's blogs though.

Design feedback - your images have stock watermarks on them, and your Paypal logo is crudely cut out from the background.

SEO

No one has to buy any tirade, I couldnt care less if you dont believe what Im stating. I already have top notch companies Im linking for and am looking for future partnerships with an ETHICAL working relationship - maybe some of you dont work by ethics but I do.

Stewart Curry

Well good luck with that, I'm out. By the way, I googled "SEO" - couldn't find you anywhere. Someone else commenting on this thread came up in the top three - you should pay attention to them.

SEO

Hi Stewart

I have tons of industry specific blogs at my disposal, also lots through a network of friends if necessary, which I will ONLY link to ARTICLES I create. Only new relevant articles will link to sites.

Currently ammending water marks and adjusting paypal. The coder is a friend of mine so I cant push him any faster haha.

I honestly thought this was a good service at a good price. Def wasnt expecting slating for spamming/ auotmated service and poor ethics etc.

SEO

haha

Site not even finished and your looking for rankings and onsite SEO - catch yourself on - Im still in design process hence Im here listening to a torrent of abuse

SEO

REEKS all you want - is it not sinking in yet

this is NOT an automated spamming service.

ALL SEO is link selling by the way if you ever call an SEO agency to find out.

Google results are 90%+ due to qulaity links - how do you propose people get these on a new site - wait for 50yrs???

PLUS once again - NO blog comments link to your website !!!!!!!!! Only to articles !!!!!!!!!!

Stewart Curry

Look, we obviously have different definitions of spam. If you're after design critique, putting up half-finished work is wasting everyone's time.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
You asked for feedback - you're getting it.

I asked you several questions - you haven't replied to any of them or any attempts at answers have been evasive

If you think we're giving you a hard time then you only have yourself to blame, as your site's content and the manner in which it was presented is what we are going on.

SEO

I was just looking for initial home page design feedback - wow got alot more than I expected haha

Lucky Im not depressive or Id be phoning a helpline.

Anyway I do appreciate your comments as you are entitled to your opinion, just I know what currently works for google. Im not out to rip people off or anything else like that.

If someone thinks I haven't provided a service for them I will give them their money back - simple

At this rate I might just stick with agency work, much less stressful haha.

PS all top SEO companies in UK are doing this very same method and are charging TOP dollar for it ( I know as I am contracted by some of them), so thought Id offer it for less. However may rethink the entire proposal as Im not prepared to be accused of bringing down the standards of web in Ireland :)

Any way cheers for the feedback and I am ALWAYS open to new suggestions when assumptions are not involved.

SEO

Ok was looking for visual feedback to be honest, as lots of the site still needs changed (package info etc to ensure people KNOW it ISNT spam :) )

It's a legal requirement if you are selling online. (Ok Im sure my coder here will keep me right on this point and I will add necessary info:) )

Why can't you answer the question? Studied in UU (Dont know why you were so keen to know this??)

I can always send you my CV haha.

PS all customers on purchase will know exactly who I am and what will be taking place - with full money back if they are not satisfied.

I dont consider this service as SPAM ( Would you class big mouth **** as spammers???? with a minimum budget of 10k per month)

SEO

Also got feedback from my US forums.
Thankfully they didnt falsely accuse my of anything as they are aware of all things SEO and that there are legit SEO/professional link building services available that are NOT spam (Just requires alot of organisation and web resources to do properly).

I will add my details and suffer the phone calls to ensure people dont get the wrong idea. Will also put up a pic of me, to make it more personal.

WOW what a slatting !!!!

I need a drink.

Dont get me wrong, I dislike scams spammers, hackers as much as the next person, and I certainly dont intend to mess up Google.ie in anyway. Just to help people sell their products online with better rankings. To get these ranking involves high quality relevant varied links, which I hoped to supply via an online portal in cheap packages for small budget businesses, through my web networks.

Apologies if the site should of been fully complete, just I have a web company doing coding and design for me and I wanted feedback before they finished.

SEO

Hi

I have numerous IPs that I use depending in who Im carrying out SEO for ( US company = US IP etc).
Rycoweb are coding the site for me and designing it.

I also carry out work for them from time to time from their office.

Im not trying to hide anything here guys, if you have questions just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.