Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoffBoyle

Don't mind me, I'm just here for the show, but SEO, could you please stop saying "Haha". It makes you sound like a deranged scientist. As opposed to a deranged link spammer.

SEO

Please define spammer????????

Only IDIOTs would define link building as spamming ( Spamming is an automated process - this is NOT)

GeoffBoyle

Please define spammer????????

Only IDIOTs would define link building as spamming ( Spamming is an automated process - this is NOT)

Well this is one happy idiot that you stopped the "Haha" thing, thanks ever so.

You're not a spammer just like Newt Gingrich has loads of mates on Twitter.

That's cool, it's a free world, but don't expect your business to last very long if you're trying to fool Google. And you do seem to be saying that.

SEO

Im not fooling Google.

Its a sum

If you figures add up = results

if not = not rankings / banned.

Everything I do is ethical white hat SEO nothing else.

Some idiots here jumped the gun and started accusing prob due to the low pricing (REMEMBER Only for August to kick start it)

To be honest, I get results they dont so I dont know why Im even responding to their negative comments.

Was looking for design feedback and got very little, but a cloud of abuse from people that obviously know nothing about SEO or that relate all offers to their own unethical activites.

SEO

Leaving this Post now as its achieving nothing ( supposedly constructive advice pfff - i dont have to justify my work or experience especially to those who assume they know all, easy for an idiot to make accusations when hes not damaging his own business or reputation - PLEASE ensure you have ALL the facts before accusing people of spamming)

Never spammed dont intend to start now.

PS anyone else here got sites up to £1M turnover with SEO doubt it

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
PS anyone else here got sites up to £1M turnover with SEO doubt it
You really don't know who you are talking with, do you?
Some of the people who have replied to this thread have been involved in highly successful internet businesses that turn over well in excess of £1M ....

Satanta

Spamming is an automated process - this is NOT
That's a hugely inaccurate, incorrect and narrow minded view of what spamming is.

If I'm outsourcing link building to someone who's manually spamming, that's no less spam than using an automated process. The only difference is I'm probably going to be paying a higher price for the "completely ethical white hat" manual spam as the automated spammers are generating more income before their 'client' sites get burned.

I'd genuinely love to hear how you feel creating 2000 profile links is in anyway ethical? That is 100% for the purpose of SERP manipulation and an extremely clear breach of the search engine guidelines. There's no debate on that, it's a fact.

link8r

maybe some of you dont work by ethics but I do.

We're accusing you of not having ethics..! I feel quite insulted by that comment and I know that the rest of the posters on this thread of very high standards hence why they're questioning yours....

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I'd genuinely love to hear how you feel creating 2000 profile links is in anyway ethical? That is 100% for the purpose of SERP manipulation and an extremely clear breach of the search engine guidelines. There's no debate on that, it's a fact.
And I'd assume that "profiles" are profiles on forums like this one ..

SEO

Ok guys this is now non productive for anyone.

Blacknight are you an SEO

Setanta are you an SEO ???

Not trying to be rude but your comments would suggest not. If an experienced SEO wants to question links strat then fine but I havent the time to explain basics to non e3xperienced persons.

Oh Blacknight - what I stated above was asking if anyone had got a new ecommerce store selling €0 to €1mil not their own business turn over !!!!!
Big difference having turn over and setting up a serious site with SEO from scratch. If they say they have without link building they are telling lies.

With regards spam - anything not natural is spam - Eg writing numerous articles on 1 topic etc - where do you draw the line
Manipulation of search engines - that is funny :) all marketing is manipulation of the target audience. If you are aginst SEO then fine but dont get involved in slating it if your not an SEO please are you are waisting your own time and mine.

At this stage I will use other forums for feedback in future as here I have recieved nothing by negative self rightous comments from what appears to be obviously a non seo audience.

If I started slating your servers etc when Im not working in that area would u be happy???

Anyway a non productive few hours have been spent here replying to comments made by non SEOs

SEO

ethics as 1: the discipline dealing with what is good and bad and with moral duty and obligation and 2: a set of moral principles : a theory or system of moral values.

Google based its search technology on an evaluation of site/page popularity (PageRank or PR), and then publicised the results through its toolbar. Webmasters capitalised on that information by first trading and then buying & selling links to help affect the PR of their own sites. Google's response: don't do it. And please help us stop it.

Fine. They have a right to try and stop it, but how does that make buying or selling the commodity they released on the open market, a matter of ethics?

Now I hope that in future a new google will arise to remove the need for links etc, but currently my clients need them to make a living SIMPLE end of.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
So you're basically saying that you know that what you're doing is frowned upon by Google, but you blame them?
So if someone pays you for your "services" and their site gets de-indexed, are you going to compensate them?

SEO

blacknight - ARE YOU SERIOUs again you are not an SEO but continue to argue with me.

What rtankings have you got so far???

I offer the same as ALL SEO companies out there - bnut if you were an SEO ud know this!!!!

No site will EVER be deindexed by what I do. (IMPOSSIBLE- do you test Google monthly - No - I do)

ALL SEO is against Google, as your are adding content and links for the purpose of SERPS.

You not running this forum?? and your still talking crap about this post - let it bloody go man.

AGAIN you are NO seo so why you talking about it???? You want all seo companies to stop???????

you dont want small Irish businesses to have a chance????

SEO

All my work to date has helped people in tough times.

I only help them get better rankings using WHite Hat SEO which you will NOT get dropped for.

If you dont like SEO dont buy links simple stay of the 1st page and everyones happy.

Just dont lecture me with your self rightous crap

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
All my work to date has helped people in tough times.
Ok - though I don't see how that's relevant
I only help them get better rankings using WHite Hat SEO which you will NOT get dropped for.
You say you're selling links, which you admitted Google disapproves of, so you're not making any sense there - sorry
If you dont like SEO dont buy links simple stay of the 1st page and everyones happy.
Both myself and other people who have responded to this thread have sites that rank on the first page for competitive keywords. I know we've never bought any links, so your "theory" that link buying is essential really doesn't hold water
Just dont lecture me with your self rightous crap

Be careful - you can consider this your first warning for inappropriate language - do it again and you're banned.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Do you have examples of the type of quality one can expect from a comment on a blog via this service?

Gianni

i guys,

Intend to start selling links direct to Joe public instead of agencies, so am launching new site with low priced packages.
Can you have a look and let me know what you think.

Seo Gods | Seo Gods

Hi

How is Joe public supposed to find you ?

Does Joe public even know what you are talking about?

I suspect most people have no idea what link buying is, so I think your business will be short-lived.

I was looking for SEO God the other day but I couldn't find you. How do I know you're a better God than the other SEO Gods that I found ??

GeoffBoyle

Now I hope that in future a new google will arise to remove the need for links etc, but currently my clients need them to make a living SIMPLE end of.

A new Google ? Arising ? Almost like.... APES ! Arrrrrrgh ! *jumps out of window*.

The online business that I started some years ago is now considered to be extremely successful both in terms of income and reputation.
We have NEVER paid for links, other than ads, clearly marked as such, in areas you'd expect to see ads. I know we never will, it would damage our reputation if we started posting to car blogs saying "buy our cheese", "eat at Dave's", "Get your v1agra here" etc.

Fair enough, maybe you're the first person to create an ethical link promotion system. As Forbairt says, prove it, show us some of these unspammy links on some of the blogs, forums etc. That's a fair request isn't it ?

SEO

Black night yet again your lack of understanding shows through - Google does not like SEO and thinks it shouldnt be paid for.

So from this ALL SEO companies should be a no go - is this what you agree with???

Of site work currently sits at over 90% for SERPS so you are saying you have no links to your site????? never paid for any SEO???? to anyone????

If so well done must be an old site or may not be as competitve as you think.

Unfortunately I feel out of manners I have to respond to comments, so can you please freeze this Thread as it has achieved nothing but comments from NON SEOS about SEO which this should never have been about.

I wanted design feedback as stated many times.

Where is the moderator on this forum - do we have one to keep threads on topic?????????

Forbairt - if your are interested in links PM me and I can send samples etc no worries if I decide to login again :).

SEO

Hi Ganii Geoff

This is a new site just designed, I dont intend people to find it yet.

The whole purpose of posting in this forum was for design feedback so I can get my web company to ammend as necessary.

The service its selling can be discussed on a dfferent thread. But I need design feedback before I sign this off.

I havent carried out any work on the site yet as it isnt finished.

As for proving my results NO probs I can show all legit relevant comments from blogs etc.

But for now DESIGN ONLY comments please, Im signing this off this week.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.