Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
How about the OP shows us how good he is buy getting IWF to rank for something competitive in Ireland like "home insurance" ?
That might upset Geoff :)
In the interest of transparency, I would vote to leave this thread & user a/c. That way anyone researching SEO-GODS.com can find this thread, and see his 'professional manner'.
I think this is something that the mods will need to discuss, as I can see arguments both in favour of leaving the thread and in favour of removing it .. though it's not clear if the OP wanted the thread removed or just locked ..

raul

Ah SEO,

Why did you removed the " (MAKING YOU No.1 IN GOOGLE) " from your main page !? I thought you stand over your work and I was just about to ask you for a quote to rank me for the keyword I want ...

Satanta

Listen to me you D**K
I'll assume that's aimed at me? Nice etiquette. I'm not sure if you've ever hear of "attack the post, not the poster", if not it's something you might want to take onboard.

I have prob better rankings than you have ever achieved.
I've never commented on what ranking you have or haven't achieved, so a little off topic. As you've not given a single reference site, I can't comment on it in any way. I can comment on the packages listed for offer on your site, but you seem to have chosen to ignore those comments and instead attack me personally?

I carry out link building SAME as ALL SEO companies that get high ranks.

I only carry out White Hat you di**
It's not the same as 'ALL' SEO companies. I do outsourced work for a number of Irish agencies and can happily confirm that their standards are quite a lot higher than profile spam, link farms and dubious link wheels. There are agency owners that have commented on this thread that would happily confirm that they don't employ these tactics.

Saying a tactic is 'white hat' doesn't make it so. There's a huge difference between genuine link building and things like profile spam. And again, please refrain from petty insults. I'll happily debate, but you just make yourself look bad if you fall to that level even if you don't like what I or others have to say.

Your telling me you do SEO and DONT add links then your results must be useless.
I never said anything of the sort. I'm judging your packages on the information you've outlined on your site and in this thread. There's a massive gap between link building and what is being offered in those packages. Profile spam and link farms aren't what any genuine SEO would consider to be a worthwhile or sustainable link strategy.

To be honest got some vaild points here, but as*hol** jumping on band wagon cutting and pasting references need a life.
Funnily enough, the forum does all the hard work for us so no need to cut and paste anything. If you acknowledge that their are valid points being made, why not address them with a factual rebuttal (or by tweaking the packages on offer) rather than once again resorting to name calling and petty insults?

link8r

@SEO

The talents of the people who've spent, in many cases, at least a decade of building their own websites, businesses, forum's [fora], and internet development for other companies is far superior to anything I've seen you post, design, show or claim. Whether they advertise to be an 'SEO' or not does not diminish their understanding of SEO and some have even won SEO ranking competitions. Your narrow view and thin argument that because Google has a PageRank algorithm based on links is broken in a number of ways. You've taken PageRank Theory and determined that any links that you build are automatically and by default something Google will "love" because it is a link. Its worth bearing in mind that PageRank itself is only a hint in itself and not the only part of ranking.

What this very patient, experienced and educated community is at pains pointing out -very professionally - is that your style of SEO and link building is nothing short of spam in any and every sense of the definition. Paul, Blacknight, Forbairt among others have many sites that rank very, very well. They just don't parade them around as if it was some extension of themselves or some kind of "mine's bigger than yours" appendage.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Paul, Blacknight, Forbairt among others have many sites that rank very, very well. They just don't parade them around as if it was some extension of themselves or some kind of "mine's bigger than yours" appendage.

Hang on ... yes I do they are in my footer :D

achieve

i guys,

Intend to start selling links direct to Joe public instead of agencies, so am launching new site with low priced packages.
Can you have a look and let me know what you think.

Looking for feedback on design and usability please, haven't carried out onsite SEO or link building on the domain.

Is this ok for the Irish market?? having worked for US companies for so long I don't want to look like the pushy sale sale sale person.

Anyway look forward to your reviews.

Payment facility will be fully activated by the morning.

Seo Gods | Seo Gods

Have just read through this full thread. To answer SEO on the design - not bad, but I wouldn't be a fan of the racing cars! Looks a bit too flashy to me. But then when I look at the service being offered, this too is very flashy, so maybe the racing cars are appropriate! Having said all that, this is the type of service that I advise my clients to run away from, as as a web developer (including SEO) for 12 years plus, I do consider such services as unethical.

tricky_d

What a thread! Where to start.

First, read the charter, you do not get to set narrow terms for reviews. Have you actually read the charter?

Blacknight doesn't know SEO, lolza. He's created and hosted a load of interlinked, relevant, quality, non-spammy, ethical, [insert more adjectives here] web services/sites which feed into his core business, but also have nice, fluffy organic properties. Classic getting 'netted'.

As for your own SEO, on page SEO is pretty much non-existant.

You also make some grandiose claims none of which I believe. Credibility is sorely lacking.

My initial reaction which still applies, is your service is an updated version of link farming which has been unethical and that is definitely not white hat for over 10 years now.

Given your attitude I'm not inclined to give you any advice, except this: if you do proceed with this service, you better get some rock solid professional indemnity insurance. You'll need that for when Google figures out what you are up to and your clients get delisted and then possibly sue you.

chicagorox

I don't know about onsite SEO being nonexistent.... I would say it's quite the opposite- onsite SEO i'd say is about 20% of your ranking factors.

CelticJim

hmmm-the seo-gods website not up currently anyway but paid for til Aug 2013

seems he/she didn't start out on best foot but now appears to be coding for IWF so fair play I think *shrug*

never mind--I see I'm a coder too now haha

FergusM

What are you getting so upset about Damien. You asked for peoples opinions and you got them in abundance. So a success story if there was ever one. A million other people are selling this rubbish so you may as well too. How come you did'nt know to register you site for longer than a year ahead. PR of 2, no alexa rank, 6 indexed pages and 4 alexa backlinks ( I am not going to bother to check elsewhere) and your company is called SEO-Gods? WOW, and you want to sell back links? I don't care what the terms of business of the search engines say as they are looking after their own bottom line but I do have a problem taking money of unsuspecting website owners for this sort of rubbish.

link8r

What are you getting so upset about Damien. You asked for peoples opinions and you got them in abundance. So a success story if there was ever one. A million other people are selling this rubbish so you may as well too. How come you did'nt know to register you site for longer than a year ahead. PR of 2, no alexa rank, 6 indexed pages and 4 alexa backlinks ( I am not going to bother to check elsewhere) and your company is called SEO-Gods? WOW, and you want to sell back links? I don't care what the terms of business of the search engines say as they are looking after their own bottom line but I do have a problem taking money of unsuspecting website owners for this sort of rubbish.

Excellent reply dude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.