Status
Not open for further replies.

gbonnet

Hello all,

We released this morning a complete new layout for our website Blueface | VoIP | Ireland's Internet Phone Service

We'd really appreciate some feedback from professionals about it, regarding the graphic side, it's usability, the technical side, SEO ... anything really :)

We'll add some more pages in the days to come and some more functionalities too.

Thanks in advance guys

GimmeDat

The new sites looks good. Nice clean look and feel to it. The login form doesn't clear on focus by the way.

gbonnet

The new sites looks good. Nice clean look and feel to it. The login form doesn't clear on focus by the way.

Thanks for your feedback.

For the login form, I was thinking of leaving it that way actually ... I suppose some people will find that annoying. I'll add a small javascript to clear it if needed.

Cheers!

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Might be just me but the blue on your latest news link text is a bit too light for my liking makes it hard to read

php.allstar

Sorry, dont mean to be smart, just a slight bit pedantic...

The slogan in the main flash banner on the home page reads "Ireland's 21st Century telecoms company" and features some Dublin landmarks.

Now I know Dublin is the capital of Ireland, but why not add some landmarks from around the country and not just Dublin as my first impression was that the slogan should be "Dublin's 21st Century telecoms company". Granted you can't add a landmark from every part of Ireland but maybe you could add a landmark from each of the four corners of the country as well as Dublin. It's too early in the morning for me to suggest landmarks!

Sorry if this post seems rude, I got out of bed on the wrong side this morning and you did ask for some feedback!

Apart from that pedantic rant, best of luck with it!

gbonnet

No worries at all. We definitely value your opinion.

I had a chat with the marketing guy and he says it's in the plan. The flash banner will be updated on a regular basis and will include more items representing more areas of Ireland.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
on the flash banner ... the bird moving across erm ... doesn't actually move ? (no animation for it) definitely seems strange to me

Also you might want to update your favicon as the existing one bears no relation to the new design

gbonnet

Hello all,

Thanks for your feedback so far, it has definitely been helpful!

The login form doesn't clear on focus by the way.
Done now.

Might be just me but the blue on your latest news link text is a bit too light for my liking makes it hard to read
We updated that. It should be easier to read now.

you might want to update your favicon
This is done too.

thanks again :)

Maximum Bob

we use your service and sometime look on the site for support, the help and advice tab doesnt stand out, i think it should be as prominent as features, services, why use blueface etc

Status
Not open for further replies.