Status
Not open for further replies.

alicemartin

Hello !

I’m looking into making some money out of the traffic of my websites
Anyone out there know of a good programme?
It shan’t be intrusive and earn as much as possible ;)
Something new, perhaps some new technology, contextual – seems to be the new Nirvana :)

I am searching, obviously, but any help, recommendations and esteemed colleagues’ experiences always better ;)

Cheers,
alice

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Alice

What niche does the site cater for?

Michele

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Amusing in what way?

There are a lot of affiliate programs out there that may be of interest, but it would depend on your audience

T-Shirt Hell.com is one that might work :)

alicemartin

Found something- need to test and see

I think I might have found something interesting:
A network that offers different formats for monetizing like the "classic" intext ads, banners in videos and other search formats.

One thing that might interest many webmasters is the search page you can include in parked domain pages.
You don't even need content and you can earn some money.
I know I have a few of those... lack of time to write contents....

The name of the web and company is adoptim- i have registered and am waiting to be approved
Then testing will begin and I will keep you informed -- it's nice to know there are alternatives...

Bobwilliams

Monetization and business opportunities for online content publishers are
increasing and opening up new alternative ways to do well in the online professional web publishing space. Unfortunately, most publishers, bloggers, and now even my favorite content business analyst, John Blossom, see things from a rather limited and too restrictive viewpoint. Contextual advertising like Google AdSense works only for large sites? Come on... this story is true only among those who having tried AdSense without having fully understood how to best use it charge AdSense with responsibilities it never had. AdSense and other contextual advertising programs can and do bring in significant revenues for many small publishers, who need not at all to be another Tech crunch to be able to start paying their bills with their focused, niche targeted content.

================================
Bobwilliams[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

alicemartin

Just wanted to give you all an update on Adoptim
I ve tried the banners, waited for it to be conclusive to test what really interests me for my sites, intext ad and video ad

Adoptim seems to pay every fortnight with a minimum of 50$

So far I have earned 54$ from 2509 impressions , 356 clicks and 2 leads.

I think it's not that bad, should see if I really get paid by adoptim and then more tests...;)

andywozhere

So far I have earned 54$ from 2509 impressions , 356 clicks and 2 leads.

That sounds like an excellent return on 2509 impressions. Sorry to barrage you with questions, but... What sort product were the banners for? Were they interactive type banners? Is there any Irish content? Sound like they might be worth checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.