Status
Not open for further replies.

johnob2000

Hi,
I am new to affiliate marketing and would grateful to anyone who can give any advice
and maybe point me in the direction of some LEGITIMATE affiliate programs.

I have been eager to start as an affiliate marketer for a number of months and have been researching online for as long. One thing that has deterred me however, like many in my situation, are the vast number of scams out there. I have looked at numerous websites offering various opportunities promising the earth, moon and stars but almost all I have looked into seem very dodgy and the various reviews I have read have reinforced my doubts.

I am not looking to make a quick buck and am more than happy to put in the work provided I am sure the opportunity is legitimate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Most of the big affiliate companies are legit - the dodgy deals are usually in the get rich quick type schemes - if they worked we'd all be millionaires :)

CelticJim

legitimate affiliate programs--thats easy enough.The big ones are of course CJ(Commission junction-they handle lots of advertisers),Clickbank,Amazon and Ebay though as a newbie you'll prob need to learn quite a bit before Ebay will accept you.Also paiodonresults are UK based affilate market

advice---don't buy anything.Maybe start out with bummarketingmethod first.It's free advice from someone who has made 6 figures.Learn all about writing articles and what to do with them---simple ;-)
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.