Nokia N95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormac

Does anyone if a Nokia N95 bought from America will have any issue being used in Ireland? Do they use the same charger slot here as they do there? I know the actual plug on the charger will be different, but is that the only difference?

I'm looking at an auction on ebay at the moment and I am considering a bid.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Which version of the n95?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Rightio

I wouldn't pay over the odds for one, as the price has dropped quite a bit over here

ziycon

Does anyone if a Nokia N95 bought from America will have any issue being used in Ireland? Do they use the same charger slot here as they do there? I know the actual plug on the charger will be different, but is that the only difference?

I'm looking at an auction on ebay at the moment and I am considering a bid.
Power supply in the states is different to over here, they use 120v at 60hz and we use 230v at 50hz.

paul

Ninja
Power supply in the states is different to over here, they use 120v at 60hz and we use 230v at 50hz.
Normally there is a transformer inside your charger that can handle this. Just along the lines of how you can charge your laptop in the States ;)

ziycon

Normally there is a transformer inside your charger that can handle this. Just along the lines of how you can charge your laptop in the States ;)
You should check it either way, have heard of a few instances that went bang litterally!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.