Partnerships with other companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiu

Hey guys,

Just a quick question, being relatively new in here I'm not very aware with everything that's going on on the Irish web so I was wondering, do partnerships with other companies work around here?

For example, would computer shops agree to be partners with a computer website that's updated often and well ranked? Not the batch kind-of partnership where they offer x% of the sales that come through a banner, but more targeted campaigns tailored specifically for that website? It's just an example, I don't own and don't plan on building this website, just wondering how open would companies be for something like that?

Do you know any examples that actually worked? I'm not talking about agencies here either.

link8r

Hi Claudiu

Yes, definitely. A lot of sales in Ireland are referral based (whether organised or incidental). We have lots of arrangements. I am a director in Webcare.ie provides website and web page support and maintenance in Ireland and we have a lot of channel partners. We also use a lot of independent or freelance resources (designers, developers, copywriters, printers). Partnerships are very important, they give companies flexibility and ongoing work to freelancers. A company (or a company/business/freelancer (same thing as a business)) may have similar ideals in customer focus, quality, delivery, standards - and want to refer their clients to a like-minded company/supplier.

This can be done via a website or as part of a sales focus

Is this what you mean or did I misunderstand?

Status
Not open for further replies.