Status
Not open for further replies.

becky-cookie

hi im becky cookie
i got a 3v card awhile ago and opened a paypal account then on tuesday just gone i added money to my account but theirs no money in my account still after 5days,ive emailed them and got sum rubbish email back saying i have to have the account verified but it has been that was days ago they charged me the 1;50 for verifying my card and that's bin put into my account but still no cash,it says in my account irish-verified so were is my cash? has this happened to anybody else or just me?
how long does it take for the funds to go into your account? somebody i know said it takes 3 to 5 days but 3v is not the same as credit card or debit card is it will it take longer because its a voucher? i wanted to get my son something with that money and now i cant

Redfly

You're just going to have to wait. :(

The first mistake you made is going with 3V in the first place. I cannot believe people are actually buying into it. They HAD a monopoly on prepaid/debit style cards in Ireland up until a few months ago.

You would be MUCH better off opening a current account with Halifax and getting a Visa debit card. Works the same way only the fees are not extortionate and is "seen" as a credit card when in fact it is not.

Be careful with your 3V "card" too, fees left right and center. It's a really REALLY bad deal.

***disclosure: I am not on very good terms with the guys at 3V

becky-cookie

ive bought things with the card and had no problems at all i ordered my coat on monday and got it on thursday morning no problems at all

its paypal i have the problem with,shopping at your finger tips what a load of b**l

ive told them if its not in my accoun t by wednesday then i want mycash back and ill be closing my account and ill get what i was getting for my son another way

Redfly

Did you verify your account?

You need to add the expanded use number, you can check that almost instantly in the 3V transaction reports online. (The one good thing about 3V).

Then, when paying for an item, pay with paypal and it will charge the "card" not the funds in your account. You don't actually need to put funds into the account.

becky-cookie

you mean the 4 digit number ?
yeah i did that but still nothing,how are you to know if you have money in it if it doesn't show up,somebody said it doesn't so i went and ordered what i was getting my son and it doesn't say paid for or anything like that should it? im getting it off ebay

Redfly

Did the payment go through when you paid for it?
What does your transaction report say?

I think your best bet would be to call up 3V and PayPal in the morning.

becky-cookie

what is a redemption code for shopping on ebay using 3v and paypal,were can i get it im lost people need your help need to make payment

becky-cookie

lol stupid paypal

i done it with a bit of help from a friend off skype bought my sons walker its on its way thank god after several hours looking at paypal

n3tFl0w

Already this is the 4th item on Google if you search for 3v and Paypal...

I'm calling shenanigans...

becky-cookie

why i asked about it hear

i had emailed 3v,paypal,ebay asking the question i asked hear and got no reply and when i did it was not helpful at all,i asked on ask me help desk and nobody new either,i typed in 3v and paypal and seen something else on your site about 3v and paypal about transfering funds and i thought you lot could help so no i don't think its strange seeing as their are other questions on your site about 3v and paypal,i just thought that some of the people that awnsered the other persons question could awnser mine don't worry ill not post again thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.