Personal Blog Review - feedback please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davedave

feedback

Overall it looks good. I have one issue with the layout, I think you could reduce the 2 columns on the right to 1 and remove some of the content blocks. This would give more room for your actual blog posts.
Right now you are displaying a lot of information in the 2 columns and it is a little cluttered. For example you display 10 recent posts but there is also a tab "Recent Posts" which will display the top 5 recent posts. So now you've got two blocks displaying recent posts on the one page.

Just my opinion!

Zascar

Cheers I've changed it slightly so that the recent posts is now displaying older posts that are not already mentioned on the page.Tags is highlighted now rather than posts on the swap menu.

I'm just researching any ways to try to improve traffic, anyone got any tips please let me know!
Thanks

caminowebmaster

The first is get to know some other bloggers - not my area.

Make your title tags diference from you page title titles - use h1 tag for all the post titles - you will have to hack the theme, but it is easy - you blog title is h1, change that to 2 or 3

have a look at arron walls guide to seo for bloggers Learn. Rank. Dominate. : SEO Book.com

Status
Not open for further replies.