Status
Not open for further replies.

jasto71

Hi there,

I recently helped a friend of mind with her website. The site address is Accessorise Your Wedding, the website is very basic as my friend is a startup. I would like a review with a view to improving the site and making it SEO friendly. I am not an expert in SEO so your feedback is very welcome. WE may be able to implement reccomendations right away due to budget constraints but will certainly make a list a move forward from there.

Many thanks in advance

Jason

Blimp

I advertise to change your font(s). It is not always easy to read.

davidbrett

Hi Jason,

I had a quick look at the site. You do not seem to have too many inbound links. I would spend some time focusing on this.

pori12

Android is unlike any other mobile development platform or Java-based environment. [FONT=&quot]Triple Bottom Line’s Android webinar [/FONT]will immerse students in the Android platform, leveraging their existing Java expertise, and allowing them to walk away from the class ready to build Android GUIs and related components.On the first class you will write your first Android Activities. Through the rest of the week you will be progressively introduced to more and more of what Android has to offer – services, multitouch, and system search services. You will apply this knowledge with working code every step of the way. Be ready to work hard and learn a lot in this intensive, hands-on, five day introduction to programming with the Android platform.

seanpearse

Hi Jason,

I had a quick look at your site. I agree with Blimp about changing the font, it's a bit hard to read to be honest. Apart from that there's a couple of on-site factors you should resolve....your site doesn't redirect from http . accessoriseyourwedding .com to http:// www. ​accessoriseyourwedding .com, in Google's eyes these are two sites running separately and are therefore duplicate content. You need to create a sitemap and submit it to Google's webmaster tools to let it go and crawl your site. Also create a robots.txt file and load into the root....here's a link to help you with that.... Submit XML Sitemaps with Robots.txt | XML Sitemaps Generator . After that you need some quality backlinks. Good luck!

e-view

few advices:
1) do some h1 txt
2) when you click on your logo, you should come back to index page :)
3) more txt content in "services" page
4) i would take off that facebook button from "services" page

good luck :)

artash

I would suggest you to add more content, it will help both for easy rankings on search engines and making website more interesting for visitors.
Second avoid using Adobe Flash Player! It is not that recommended. Oveall- looks not bad!

davidbrett

I would suggest you to add more content, it will help both for easy rankings on search engines and making website more interesting for visitors.
Second avoid using Adobe Flash Player! It is not that recommended. Oveall- looks not bad!

The content is all readable at the moment so I would not be worried about the use of Flash. Elements of flash on the page is fine as long as the content is readable and the navigation can be followed by the spiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.