Status
Not open for further replies.

angelina

Hi All,

Please suggest me some free article directories to submit articles, targeted in Ireland. I am very confused where to submit the articles for Ireland.

Thanks in advance.

piardog

QUOTE=angelina;58208]Hi All,

Please suggest me some free article directories to submit articles, targeted in Ireland. I am very confused where to submit the articles for Ireland.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Hi angelina,

Here is one - My Article Directory The problem is it has a PageRank of 0 (zero.)

Here is another - Ireland Article Directory | Article Directory | Geo Targeted! This one also has a PageRank of 0.

Why not use - EzineArticles Submission - Submit Your Best Quality Original Articles For Massive Exposure, Ezine Publishers Get 25 Free Article Reprints This directory has a PageRank of 6. This will give more authority to your backlinks.

Best of Luck

Danny

angelina

Hi,

Thanks for your advice. I have already submitted some articles on ezine and my article directory is ok to use. I have submitted one article on geo article and it is pending from last 10 days. So I think it is useless to submit. Please suggest some other good sites.

tommurphy

Ive just started submitting to ezine but after two weeks just found out ive made mistakes so have to wait another week or two for approval.I didnt realise i should be signing off with my keywords-i just put the link to my site url-should i go back and put the keyword link in?

derekh

Ive just started submitting to ezine but after two weeks just found out ive made mistakes so have to wait another week or two for approval.I didnt realise i should be signing off with my keywords-i just put the link to my site url-should i go back and put the keyword link in?

I don't think you will have to wait that long for approval. I had an article rejected by them before and only had to wait a day or two before it was accepted

piardog

Hi Tom,

Ignore that last post. It is not what I wrote.

I usually put two links in my resource box.
The first one is the keyword I am trying to rank for.This link will take them to the webpage I want them to go to. The second one is the website home page i.e. your domain homepage.

I tried to give you a link to a youtube video but this website blocked me.

Put this code on the end of youtube dot com/ watch?v=cImVLojbQok

Best of luck

Danny

tommurphy

Thanks piardog.I am going to check out that video.The first article i wrote was accepted but i did not know about the resource box so i went in and edited it and put in my site in the box.Are we not allowed put links in the body of our article to our own site.The second article i put in came back and they asked me to change it as it was too personal and they said i plugged our business too much.Is it just info they want to see?

piardog

Hi Tom,
You are not allowed to promote your website or product in the article body. It is supposed to be free of advertising. The idea is that it is an article that is educational for their readers. Any advertising MUST be in the Resource Box.

Danny

tommurphy

Ive had a few good informative articles in with ezine articles for a few weeks now and ive seen very little traffic coming from them.It makes me think it is hardly worth the effort.I might try a few irish ones instead.

mens suits

gospel1

Hi,

My name is Garry Foy. This is my first posting at the forum. I am a very keen internet marketer and love everything to do with internet marketing. I came across this thread and can suggest an article submission directory here in Ireland. The site is new and is doing very well with Alexa traffic rank in Ireland. 80% of visitors to this site ate from Ireland. If you or anyone else would like more information please feel free to contact me via email.

gospel1

New Article Submission Directory - Irish Owned

Hi All,

I have just launched a new article directory at my website and am looking for people to submit their original articles. My site is an informational site for network marketers and is ranked within the first 1600 sites by alexa in Ireland. It is totally Irish owned and has been online since 24 June 2010. If anybody would like to view my site please refer to the site review section of this forum where you will get the information you need to visit my site. It is the second or third posting in this section. While you're there, if you have the time I would appreciate your feedback.

I look forward to receiving and publishing your articles at my site.

To our success,

Garry.

P.S. Please be upfront with your comments as I am a person who strives to be the best at whatever I do. Negative feedback is as good to me as positive feedback.

gospel1

Hi Abhinandangarg,

Unsure as to what you are requesting. Can you put it some other way? Is it a list of article directories you are looking for?

tiyerl

Other articles and your allowed 2 links in the article body. Allot of the very good articles are going nofollow keep an eye on that by right clicking the link text and checking the code for rel="nofollow"

Status
Not open for further replies.