Status
Not open for further replies.

MickyWall

Had looked at that place as well .. quite central ... pretty ideal really ... only thing for me was ... same price as jurys :) and jurys is 1 minute away (but then there are two of us)

I just searched Google and picked the cheapest as I'll just be getting my head down for a few hours.
I have a funny feeling that I might have stayed there about 10 years ago and it was grand, but that's a long time ago and my memory isn't the best.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
felt like I was in the same boat to be honest ...

Normal time to leave a place = between 1 and 3 in the morning if you're out for a few beers
Normal time to have to leave hotels / accommodation ... between 10 and 11 ... factor in a shower and breakfast if its provided and you're talking about spending the sum total of 5 ish hours in your room ? :D

Solonox

Sounds Good

Hey guys,
I wouldn't mind stopping up to this if there is room for one more?

I'm a senior developer for a company in Blanch, deal with .NET Developments, Server Admin, and Black/White Box testing on Web Applications, etc.. etc..

So wouldn't mind meeting up with some people and see what's happening.. if for nothing else than to geek up a pub and talk ****** for a while..

Oh! .. and David.. HEY! .. Heard your name an awful lot haha.. i'm a friend of Aoife who works for Clickstream.

Well all the best!
Hope to see ye soon!

Redfly

Hey guys,
I wouldn't mind stopping up to this if there is room for one more?

I'm a senior developer for a company in Blanch, deal with .NET Developments, Server Admin, and Black/White Box testing on Web Applications, etc.. etc..

So wouldn't mind meeting up with some people and see what's happening.. if for nothing else than to geek up a pub and talk ****** for a while..

Oh! .. and David.. HEY! .. Heard your name an awful lot haha.. i'm a friend of Aoife who works for Clickstream.

Well all the best!
Hope to see ye soon!

Sorry Solonox, you must have at least 10 posts on this forum to attend.

;)

Seriously though, the more the merrier. Of curse you are welcome!

Solonox

haha... Sounds good...

If anyone lives anywhere near the N3 from Navan to Dublin and need a lift .. will have room in the car.. i don't drink, so will be driving too and from ;)

davidbehan

haha... Sounds good...

If anyone lives anywhere near the N3 from Navan to Dublin and need a lift .. will have room in the car.. i don't drink, so will be driving too and from ;)
That would of been handy for me but I'll be up in Dublin until Sunday anyway. I emailed Aoife about it. I hope everything she's said has been good! :D

Forbairt

Is it just me or does there seem to be a huge amount of people making the effort to get to this ? :)

(of course now I've potentially jinxed it all by saying that)

Joseph Grogan

Hi everyone.....

Ok enjoy yourselves tomorrow night. Hopefully i can get to the next one when ever its one. I leaving the country today:D

RedCardinal

No reservations needed :D place is booked ... (well they've been told we'll be arriving I believe)
I did send them a follow up mail to say we'd be there. They sent me a return receipt, but I didn't hear more. Didn't get time this week to follow up. But what the hell - it's a pub so it's not like they'll lock the doors :)

Forbairt

Hi there are 50 Web guys at the door who want to buy lots of guinness for the night .. there is a bit of a sponsored budget ... will you let us in ? :D

If not ... I'm booked into Jurys just around the corner ??? as I said previously do they have a late bar (actually do they have a bar .. EEK!!! ) :p

Forbairt

I know that :D
I just thought that if we kicked on somewhere trainers and jeans might be an issue.

To be honest clubs aren't really my thing these days ...

Its also starting early enough that trainers shouldn't be an issue (I'll assume) I know various places will refuse because of trainers but feck it its all I'm bringing :D

I presume the pub stays open till 1:30 anyways ? which suits me fine.

Forbairt

For anyone interested in the rugby ... I'm guessing

This is the Fitzsimon

My mobile is XXXXXXXXXX in case anyone needs/wants to contact me (don't worry its also displayed on my website)

cr8or

ok im going tonight .. around 7:30 - 8pm .. im already in town if anyone wants to meet up before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.