recommendations for an Online marketing company in Dublin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bober

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any recommendations for online marketing companies in Dublin? 10+ staff...

Thanks a mill:)

bober

Thanks to those who have mailed me on this post:)

bober

So which companies were recommended?

A company called - redsause.com but there not even Irish.! they e-mailed so I sent on my Tender for new business for them to have a look at..

Do you have any recommendations or would be even interested in some new business? any advise/help would be really appreciated:)

bober

It's not my area

No hassle, thanks anyway.

I never realised how hard it is to find an excellent digital agency in Dublin. In my view recession doens't even faze them, this really annoyed me.! I "info" e-mailed about 7 companies outlinning my requirements subject matter > "new business enquiry" and 2 companies only e-mailed me back.! (shocking in these time).

Satanta

I "info" e-mailed about 7 companies outlinning my requirements subject matter > "new business enquiry" and 2 companies only e-mailed me back.
Out of interest, how detailed are 'your requirements'? If you've simply made yourself a client they can't work with, it might explain the lack of response (I won't say it excuses it, but potentially explains it).

Given the low entry costs into the market, there's always potential for 'fly by night' operators to set up a site and have it abandoned a week later. If you managed to hit firms on the other side of the market, you could simply not meet their requirements in terms of expectations or minimum spend (although I would have assumed you'd still get a PFO).

bober

Out of interest, how detailed are 'your requirements'? If you've simply made yourself a client they can't work with, it might explain the lack of response (I won't say it excuses it, but potentially explains it).

Hi, I didn't think I wasn't asking for too much - I was looking for seo, ppc, display ads & any other recommendations were welcomed with an ad spend of about 10K. The problem might be that I'm launching a new website as apposed to updating a website therefore I was in need of an overall online strategy. I've come to conclude that I'm doing things backwards, I was looking to fast track the website but now I have decided to get the website SEO friendly myself in terms of content & bring in social media as part of my plan. I'm gonna give myself a couple of months then concentrate on paid advertising:)

Status
Not open for further replies.